Facts about Nuclear
This page provides links to all Bruce Power FAQs. Many of these FAQs are also available in other sections of this site.
To learn more about Bruce Power, its history and how nuclear energy is created, download our Guide to Bruce Power.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please email email@example.com.
- Browser compatibility
- Creating a Candidate Profile
- Data protection and your profile
- Finding and applying for a job
- I’ve forgotten my password
- Useful Links
- What happens after I submit a job application?
- What is the Bruce Power Talent Pool?
- You must apply for a job online
- What are the key components of our Environment Policy?
- What is ISO 14001?
- What constitutes an Environmental Management System?
- What are the key components of a good EMS?
Nuclear Energy FAQs
- How much electricity does each of the reactors produce?
- Is nuclear power efficient?
- How does the production of nuclear energy affect the environment?
- How is uranium used to fuel the reactors?
- What is a calandria?