- Comply with all laws and regulatory requirements
- Continually improve environmental performance
- Prevent pollution and reduce waste
An International Organization of Standardization, (ISO) 14001 registration certifies that a company has set up an Environmental Management System and demonstrates commitment to providing the resources, time and expertise to monitor and manage our environmental activities on site, such that we reduce any harm that could occur to the natural environment.
An Environmental Management System (EMS) is a structure of connected elements that define how an organization manages its environmental impacts. These elements include policies, organizational structure, procedures, objectives and targets, and defined processes.
- Establishing a comprehensive management of significant environmental aspects and their impact on the environment
- Maintaining a good legal registry and complying with them
- Setting environmental goals, objectives and targets and integrating them with our operations
- Creating awareness among all employees at all levels and demonstrating environmental stewardship