How to Apply
We ask that applicants use our online form when submitting funding requests to Bruce Power. A thoroughly completed online application will:
- Facilitate efficient processing of your request
- Allow us to effectively track your application
- Assist us in enhancing our communications with you
Submitting a Request:
- Review our guidelines to see if your project, program or event falls within our eligibility criteria
- Collect the information you will need to complete the application
- Go to the online form
- Log in and create a password for your account
- Complete all required fields on the form and attach supplementary materials, if applicable
- Save your work and either submit the application immediately or save the application to submit it later
(Please note: if your application is inactive for 120 days it will be automatically deleted from the system.)
Start an online application.
After you submit your application
Confirmation – You will receive a confirmation by email. This email will include the contents of your application. You can log in to your account at any time using the password you chose and confirmed in the account information email.
Consideration – Proposals are normally considered by our committee three times per year in February, June and October. Applicants can expect to be contacted by the end of each meeting month with the status of their application. Update emails will be sent to applicants should there be any delays in reviewing your application. We appreciate your patience while we carefully review your request.
*Please note, all of our 2015 dollars have been allocated. If you would like to submit an application to be considered for 2016, please do so by Sept. 1, 2015.
Email filtering – If your email system uses strict filtering or screening protocols, you may encounter difficulties receiving automated responses from our grant processing system.
If you experience technical issues completing or submitting your application, please contact Dwight Irwin, Bruce Power’s Community Investment & Sponsorship Lead, at 519-361-3264.