Come experience one of the world’s largest nuclear sites!
Registration will soon be open for the 2024 Summer Bus Tour Program!
Join us at the interactive and informative Bruce Power Visitors’ Centre and take a narrated site bus tour in June, July or August to learn more about clean and reliable nuclear energy, medical isotopes, and so much more!
Pre-registration is highly recommended due to the popularity of the program, and no walk-in spaces will be held.
Each person in your party must be registered individually, though it’s acceptable to use one phone number and email address for the group.
Please note, children under two years of age do not require registration.
In June, bus tours will be held at 11 a.m., Monday to Friday. In July and August, bus tours will be held seven days a week, at 10 and 11 a.m., and 1 p.m.), excluding statutory holidays on July 1 and Aug. 5, when the Visitors’ Centre is closed.
The final bus tour of the season will be held Thursday, Aug. 29, to allow our students time to prepare to return to school.
- You should arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour to watch our welcome video and be screened by Bruce Power Security officers.
- Walk-in spaces are not guaranteed, so pre-registering is highly recommended. Walk-ins must be at the Visitors’ Centre no later than 45 minutes prior to the bus tour and must register at the front desk if space is available.
- Participants over 18 must present valid government-issued photo ID before the bus tour begins. Photocopies and phone-based ID are not accepted. Those under 18 require their identity to be verified by an adult in their group.
- Cameras, cell phones, laptops and bags/purses are not allowed on the bus tour and should be left in your vehicle.
- Pets are not allowed in the Visitors’ Centre or on the bus tour, unless clearly marked as a support animal.
- Bottled drinking water is available for free at the Visitors’ Centre and can be taken on the bus tour. A water station for refillable containers is also located in the Exhibit Hall.
- Should you require an accessible bus, a week’s notice is required and depends on availability of our bus contractor company.
If you require assistance with booking your tour or are part of a service club or a special interest group that would like a bus tour, please call us at 519-361-7777 or email BNPDVisitorCentre@brucepower.com.
3394 Bruce County Rd. 20, Municipality of Kincardine
West of Hwy. 21
North of Tiverton, ON.
For more information, please call 519-361-7777 or email BNPDVisitorCentre@brucepower.com.
Before visiting Bruce Power in the winter, please check the local weather. We are located in an area that receives a lot of snow and inclement weather so driving can be hazardous.