Tour the Bruce Power site!
The Bruce Power Visitors’ Centre is ready to welcome you this summer
Join us at the interactive and informative Visitors’ Centre and take a narrated site bus tour in June, July or August to learn more about clean and reliable nuclear energy.
From Monday to Friday, one site bus tour a day will be held in June (10 a.m.), while there will be three tours a day in July and August (10 and 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.).
Pre-registration is highly recommended due to the popularity of the program. Use the booking system below to register each individual in your party. Please note, children under two years of age do not require registration.
- Pre-registered tour participants are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour to watch our welcome video and be screened by Bruce Power security officers.
- There are limited walk-in spaces available for each tour, and participants must arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled tour to claim available spots (first come, first served). No walk-ins can be received less than 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Participants over 18 must present valid government-issued photo ID before the bus tour begins. Photocopies and phone-based ID will not be accepted.
- Cameras, phones, and bags/purses are not allowed on the bus tour and should be left in your vehicle.
- Should you require an accessible bus, a week’s notice is required and depends on availability of our bus contractor company.
If you require assistance with booking your tour or are part of a service club or a special interest group that would like a bus tour prior to June 2023, please call us at 519-361-7777 or email BNPDVisitorCentre@brucepower.com.
3394 Bruce County Rd. 20, Municipality of Kincardine
West of Hwy. 21
North of Tiverton, ON.
For more information, please call 519-361-7777 or email BNPDVisitorCentre@brucepower.com.
Before visiting Bruce Power in the winter, please check the local weather. We are located in an area that receives a lot of snow and inclement weather so driving can be hazardous.